Contact the Editor: Tiffany Daniels
For all submissions, content, staffing and general enquiries
Contact the Magazine Designer: Niki Zavos MacRae
For all magazine design enquiries
Contact Advertising and Sales:
For all magazine and website advertising enquiries
Please note that we prefer digital promotional material. However, if for whatever reason that’s not possible, please contact Tiffany for a mailing address.
We work hard to listen to every act submitted to us - seriously, we actually do that - but unfortunately sometimes the great gaping hole that is our inbox can expand to astronomical proportions, devouring everything that lies in its path until there’s nothing left but SoundCloud links and follow up emails. For that very reason, we can’t respond to every person who contacts us. However, if we like your music, rest assured we’ll be in touch once we’ve covered you.
To help us speed things up, please consider the following when emailing us:
The Us Being Nice to You Stuff
- We're based in Bristol but we listen to and cover artists from all around the world. If you call Melbourne your home, we can still be friends.
- We do accept unsolicited emails, so you don't need to pay someone £3000 to send us your Soundcloud link.
The You Being Nice to Us Stuff
- Please email the correct team member. Don't contact our designer about sales inquiries or attempt to skirt around and 'locate' Tiffany via another method of contact. Yodeling won't help. It makes Tiffany angry and everyone else confused.
- We categorically don't cover remixes, and although we judge all artists independently, we generally don't cover rap or heavy metal orientated genres.
- Due to high demand we can't review albums that are already available for public consumption, or will be very shortly. Do your best to email us a few weeks in advance and we'll do our best to cover your release.
- If you never hear back from us, assume the worst. We probably don't like you.
- Sadly our server isn't mega enough to deal with MP3s as attachments, so those emails have to go straight in the bin. It's best to email us a link to your music instead!
You can also contact us via FaceBook, Twitter, SoundCloud and if you’re really obsessed, Tumblr. There are probably other accounts out there, but we wouldn’t recommend message us through them, as we’ve forgotten our login details.