DrunkenWerewolf is a Bristol based website and magazine dedicated to innovative new music, illustration and emergent journalists. We don’t always take ourselves seriously but critiquing music makes us do a solemn face.
Chiefly run by Tiffany Daniels, blogger extraordinaire and Editor at large, a small but dedicated team have got her back.
Some of our accolades, like sparkly stars in the night sky:
- Included in the UK DIY London/Manchester exhibition 2009
- Nominated under Record of the Day’s Best Blog category at the Music Journalism Awards in 2010 and 2011
- Regular contributor to BBC Six Music’s Fresh on the Net and Now Playing programmes
- Consultant to Generator‘s Tipping Point
- Consultant to New York’s Ear Candy
- Contributor to The Descrier
- Part of the Music Robot collective
- Named “regional tastemaker” by Channel 4’s 4Music 2012
- Bristol Ladyfest 2012 organiser
- Contributor to the Blog Sound since its inception in 2011